Partnership for Student Practice
The general objective of the project was increasing the student’s skills in technical field by optimizing traineeships. This objective resulted from the confirmed identified problems therefore the applicant intention was to create the framework and resources necessary for effective internships, to increase the labor skills of the target group chosen
Aries Transilvania Cluj-Napoca
S.C. Net Brinel S.A. Cluj-Napoca
S.C. SIEMENS Program and System Engineering S.R.L. Braşov
Universitatea Tehnică din Cluj-Napoca
S.C. Zes Zollner Electronic S.R.L. Satu Mare
S.C. National Instrument S.R.L. Cluj-Napoca
Organizaţia Studenţilor din Universitatea Tehnică din Cluj-Napoca
The specific objectives of the project were:
- Creating and developing a partnership between the applicant and the industry;
- Improving professional counseling services;
- Increasing adaptability of students to the requirements of a stable job.
The specific objectives established compete to the general objective of the project. The main difficulty encountered by students in internships practice is finding a host firm suitable to their specialization and their preferences. The internships were a simulating form of employment, so the students could adapt and engage to the most suitable job for them and for the employers. The applicant created a database of job offers available to students so there is a better and lasting collaboration with the IT jobs market.
Opportunities. Development. Knowledge
ARIES Transilvania was a project coordinator, PHARE CES 2005- RO/2005/017-553.04.01, for ISO certification for 5 member companies and the organization of courses for human resources development of 9 member companies.
The main objectives of the project were:
- increasing the competitiveness of IT companies in the development NV region of Romania;
- increasing the efficiency of management and internal processes within the 9 beneficiary companies through consulting and training sessions;
- implementation and certification of quality management system ISO 9001 for 2 companies;
- implementation and certification of the environmental management system ISO 14001 for one company;
- implementation and certification of information security management system ISO 27001 for a company.
9 member companies of ARIES Transilvania (BRINEL PC PROD, CENTRUL DE INFORMATICĂ MINIERĂ, CODESPRING, AROBS SOFTWARE TRANSILVANIA, VPLUS, MULTINET, RO&CO INTERNATIONAL, INFORMATICA, FINACTIV) benefited from growth opportunities in this project through consultancy services and training in areas such as communication, time management, leadership, product management, project management, presentation skills, resource management, delegation of responsibilities but also by implementing international standards for quality management systems, environmental management and information security management.
The project results show the added value that ARIES Transilvania brought to its members companies in order to consolidate and develop the IT field, the priority area for achieving the knowledge economy, focusing on the importance of human resources: 18 managers and 196 trained employees, 5 companies certified to international quality standards, environmental and information security, 9 companies receiving training and consultancy.
Information Relay Centre
(IRC partner with ARIES and Business Centre Transylvania).In this project, ARIES T had responsibilities such as: establishing and updating a database of companies active in the field of IT in the northwestern region, identification of required courses and organization of member firms employees (including public procurement procedures, organizing of meetings with companies and institutions from abroad who visit the NW region, organizing visibility projects activities (production of promotional materials, information, press conferences).
Education and awareness of IT equipment manufacturers and users in environmental protection
Aries Transilvania: project coordinator, funding from the Environmental Fund Administration
- Dissemination of information related to environmental protection and stimulate the interest of managers in IT companies for the knowledge of these issues and related topics;;
- Increasing the knowledge of the efforts to align with EU practices by all stakeholders in the public and private sectors;;
- Ensuring continuous and consistent information regarding environmental protection and selective waste collection in the IT sector with implications for the general public.
Specific Objective: Increased involvement of non-governmental sector in awareness of environmental issues in preparation for European Union integration.
I. PREPARATION OF THE FRAMEWORK OF THE PROJECT
- creation of the database with companies in the NW region who will be directly involved in the project;
- project website development;
- contacting a company specialized in developing and printed information material;
- contacting a travel agency to organize a roadshow in the 6 counties of the region.
II. PREPARATION OF THE TRAINING PACKAGE FOR IT COMPANIES ON THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ENVIRONMENTAL LEGISLATION
- Identification of national and Community legislation on the management of EEW (Electrical and Electronic Waste);
- Identification of the manufacturers and users responsibilities in the EEW management;
- Identification of the opportunities to develop a separate collecting of EEW in the northwestern region including the possibilities of processing / handling them;
- Making training materials;
- Development of a questionnaire to be applied to both producers and users of computing equipment regarding the collecting problem, recycling and enhancement of IT waste.
III. MAKING THE MATERIALS FOR PUBLIC AWARENESS CAMPAIGN ON ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AND WASTE COLLECTION IN IT INDUSTRY
- Making of advertising materials with educational content regarding the implementation of legal provisions in the field, waste collection and recycling of IT;
- 6 banners placed in high traffic areas of the county seats;
- 200 posters placed in cities and municipalities of in the northwestern region;
- 1.000 brochures and 4.000 leaflets will be distributed in the roadshow and through IT companies in the region, private companies, public institutions and home users;
- printed advertising materials: 200 pens and CDs will be distributed in the roadshow.
IV.ORGANIZING CONFERENCES AND TRAINING SESSIONS WITHIN AN AWARENES ROADSHOW IN THE NORTH-WEST REGION
- setting up a location in the 6 counties;
- creating and sending the invitations to the conference;
- renting the space and the necessary tech for the presentations made by the tourism company;
- ensuring the transport for lecturers;
- the conference will have as audience representatives of IT companies, private companies, public institutions and representatives of civil societies
- Baia-Mare – 150 participants;
- Bistrita– 90 participants;
- Cluj-Napoca – 200 participants;
- Oradea – 120 participants;
- Satu-Mare – 100 participants;
- Zalău – 90 participants;
- distributing newsletters/informative materials to participants
- applying questionnaires;
V. DISSEMINATION OF RESULTS
- analyzing the results of the questionnaire;
- distributing newsletters/advertising materials through mail and IT companies;
- bring up-to-date the platform with all the materials created for this event;
- TV apparition in order to present the final results;
Training human resources in the domain of advanced technologies-iTech Transilvania-an ARIES project access through POS CCE 2007-2013, First priority “An innovative and eco-efficient manufacturing system”, Operation 133 “Support for integrating MMIs in clusters or in provider chains”.
General Objective: developing an emergent cluster in the domain of human resources training for the advances technologies sector and to anchor its institutional capacities, trough integration of MMIs in this structure with the purpose of increasing their competitiveness on the global market.Period of time: 18 months (May 15th 2014-November 14th 2015)
Budget: 894.620 RON, from which irredeemably funds from Financial Assistance: 889.620 RON
CLUJ-NAPOCA SMART TOURISM CITYObjectives:
- To develop and promote the city as a cultural and innovative center-smart city, through implementing a smart system of management and tourism promoting;
- To increase the degree of information and promotion of tourism by expanding the infrastructure of the system implemented in 2015, in a sustainable way;
- To increase the attractiveness and diversity of tourism services by valorizing the innovative system implemented in 2015;
- To increase the accessibility to relevant tourism information;
- To increase the accessibility to information of general interest;
- To accentuate the impact of tourism in Cluj-Napoca;
The purpose of this project is to interconnect all the involved entities in the development of tourism in a sustainable and innovative way, trough valorizing the project “Cluj-Napoca Smart Tourism City”, in 2015.Budget: 30.000 RON
Duration: 7 months
IDEA COMPETITION (HACKATHON) – SOLUTIONS FOR CLUJ-SMART CITY
The aim of this project is to organize a competition in which we want to involve students and members of the community of start-ups from Cluj-Napoca; we want to contribute to the creating and supporting the entrepreneurs and to select the best ideas that can bring us closer to the nomination of Cluj as the European Capital of Culture and to the title of the European Capital of Innovation 2017/2018.Duration: May 15th 2016-Octobre 30th 2016
Budget: 20.000 RON
PROJECT TO WIN THE TITLE OF ICLUJ-NAPOCA- EUROPEAN CAPITAL OF INNOVATIONObjective:
We will present the results obtain from the cluster structure iTech Transilvania by ARIES to present the importance of collaboration between different entities from the business environment, in the field of ITC.
To present the new visions regarding the creative and digital industry at a global level, presentation realized by experts in the field and to encourage the Romanian companies, including start-ups to about to this phenomenon of internationalization.Purpose:
To support the entrepreneurial culture from ITC by promoting the examples of good practices identified at a national and international level. A great focus will be on sustaining and promoting start-ups at an international level.Duration: May 1st 2016-July 31st 2016 Budget: 20.000 RON
CLUSTER OF CREATIVE INDUSTRIES TRANSILVANIAObjectives:
Though this project we want to share the experience in creating and managing with success a cluster and to ensure support in coagulating the efforts of the existing actors in the creative domain (private sector, public sector, Universities, accelerators, etc.) by supporting the collaboration between members, initiating and to give course to some projects in a partnership with a regional, national and international impact, realizing dissemination and information activities, exchange of good practices, mentoring and coaching activities, know-how transfer, developing the administrative capacities and their management.Results:
- Coagulating the creative community (2 workshops with international experts to define work possibilities in the cluster, to study the existing models, etc.; periodical work meetings);
- Creating and Developing the cluster of creative industries in the North-West of Transylvania (1 partnership agreement);
- Increase the representativeness of creative industries in the North-West of Transylvania by accessing some success models at a European level (2 workshops to present good practices models);
- Increase the number of partnerships in this domain on different projects (2-3 signed partnerships);
- Creating a common Action Plan to ensure the sustainability of the cluster;
- Creating a platform in order to promote the initiative of clustering;,
Value of the project: 47.400 RON
Sponsor: Culture Department